4 reasons to participate to the 2018 Coups de Coeur Contest
- Highlight your know-how,
- Motivate your team
- Enhance your creativity
- Benefit from an important communication by the Cheese and Dairy Products Show
How does it work?
- Which kind of products can be registered?
Cheese, dairy products but also services, material, equipment, packaging, labels, clothes.... The competition is not just for new products ; every product -even those on the market for a long time- can participate.
- How they are judged?
Each Product is judged blind i.e. with no indication about its origin, packaging and without revealing the manufacturer's or brand-owner's name.
- On which basis?
For food products: on their organoleptic properties i.e. taste, aromas, texture, visual appearance...
For all other products: on criteria such as economics, innovative, environmental aspects....
- Who are the judges?
About 15 professionals or high-quality consumers such as
- Michel Daho, cheesemonger, La Ferme de Passy
- Didier Bossu, cheesemonger, Les Folies Fermières
- Sara Lacomba, producer, Ottanta
- Marwen Amor, cheesemonger
- Delphine Jegou, purchasing manager, Maison Plisson
- Camille, blogger, IconoCheese
- Clairette, blogger, Les Fromages de Clairette
- Jonathan, blogger, M. Fromage
- Whic communication for awarded products?
Before the show
- Announcement of results at a press conference mid-January 2018
- Dedicated e-newsletter to all visitors
- Focus on website and social networks
During the show
- Special page on the official catalogue and picto on the exhibition maps
- Display of the products in a high-footfall area
- Special display for the stand
- Key Dates
- 26 October: opening of registration
- 28 November: end of registration
- Between 1st and 6th December: samples sent
- 8 December: Jury meeting
- Mid-January 2018: announcement of results
>> MORE INFORMATION : Download User's Guide