70 avenue du Général de Gaulle
92058 Paris La Défense Cedex - FRANCE
Joint stock company with share capital of €60,000,000
Registered in the Paris Company Register under number 316 780 519
Phone: +33 (0) 1 76 77 11 11
Publishing Director: Renaud HAMAIDE
& pourquoi pas ?
13 rue Saint Michel - 87210 Le Dorat - France
Tel. + 33 (0)5 55 60 17 04 - site web : www.agenceetpourquoipas.com
1. This site and all the contents hereof (and, in particular, photographs, logos, trade marks and information of any kind contained therein) are subject to copyright.
The Publishing firm, after referred to as the "Publisher", grants internet users the right to view the site. This right does not include any right to use all or some of the contents of the website in any other way for any reason whatsoever. Authorization to reproduce content is only granted for reproduction in digital form on the computer used to access the site and for the purpose of viewing pages consulted by means of the internet user's web browser. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for documents that may be downloaded (logos, photographs, information of any kind, etc.). Downloaded documents are also protected by copyright. Limits on the use of such documents are specified on the relevant pages of the site.
2. A hyperlink to the site may be created without frame and solely to the site's homepage, unless the Publisher expressly grants prior authorization. The Publisher shall not under any circumstances be liable for information provided on sites to which hyperlinks have been created nor for any and all damages caused resulting from access to these sites.
3. Any use of this site that fails to comply with the above, unless information to the contrary is given on the site or unless the Publisher expressly grants prior authorisation for any such use, is prohibited and shall be the responsibility of the user in question. Furthermore, the use of information on this website is the responsibility of the user. The Publisher cannot in any case, and regardless of the reason, be held responsible, regardless of the consequences. The Publisher is not responsible for any error, omission on the present site and the Publisher reserves the right to modify, correct, and/or complete the content of this site at any moment, without warning.
4. The French Data Protection Commission (Commission Informatique et Libertés or CNIL) has been informed of the creation of this site. In accordance with French law, you have the right to access information about you held by the Publisher, to rectify, modify and remove such information. We may pass your details on to other companies or associations offering goods or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please write to us as the address just above.
5. Access to this website and/or to information and documentation contained in the site can, in certain countries, be subject to legal restrictions or rules. Consequently, those who access this website and/or the information and documentation which it contains must previously inform themselves of such restrictions and conform to them. Insofar as permitted by the relevant law, the Publisher declines all responsibility in the case of violations of these restrictions by any persons, those accessing this website assume the full consequences (for themselves as well as for the Publisher) of all violations or default pertaining to the said restrictions.
6. The user is informed that, when he visits this website, a cookie can be installed automatically into his navigation system. The cookie is a pack of data which cannot lead to user identification but is used to register all information about the user's navigation on the website. The navigation system is set in order to inform the user of the website that a cookie is being installed and that you may refuse its installation as allowed by the navigation system.